Thursday 13 December 2018

The most wonderful time

Hello everyone,

For today's Vera Lane Studio inspiration I have made an AJ spread and an ATC.


The pages in this book were coloured with Distress Crayons. I hardly ever use these anymore so I thought to get them out today. I like the result. I also added a tiny bit of stamping around the edges and drew some lines. With a stencil and Distress Oxide Ink I added the stars. Next I printed the Holiday Monster girl and the Calm and bright girl. I coloured the monster and the tree of the Calm and bright girl, cut them both out and adhered them onto the page after adding some washi tape for her to stand on. Isn't she cute ! The sentiment I have used is from the set "trees'. 

You'll find the Holiday Monsters HERE
image 0
You'll find the Calm and Bright set HERE.

image 0
You'll find the Trees HERE



image 0



This ATC was made with a background I had already lying around. It was made with Brusho powders and a rubber stamp. I printed this monster, coloured him and cut him out. The blending is a little iffy as one of my markers went all sticky. They do that sometimes and you have to clean the tip; if that doesn't work you'll have to replace it. 
Anyway, I adhered him to the atc on top of some washi tape and added a Tim Holtz snarky sticker. 

You'll find him with his sister in a bundle, link up top... 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments: