Sunday 9 December 2018

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing my second post for the "Christmas" Challenge over at Country View Challenges. I decided to go a little different today and deviate from the traditional colours. I have made a mini Art Journal page. You can still play along with us and might win a £20 voucher for the shop if you win ! Just read the rules before playing !



And here's how:


I started with a mini Moleskine watercolour journal. I glued a piece of dictionary paper over my page. 


Next I added a layer of gesso and then coloured the page with Distress Oxide Inks.


I added one of the sentiment stamps of this PaperArtsy set as a background stamp with Distress Oxide Ink. 


Next, I stamped Father Christmas on the page and on a piece of watercolour paper. I watercolored the one on the white paper and cut him out. 


Cute in blue, don't you think ? 


And this is the end result. I used some washi tape for him to stand on and added the Ho! Ho! Ho! sentiment from the same stamp set which I also painted with watercolours. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



7 comments:

  1. He looks super cool in blue Corrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this so much Corrie - from the lusciously textural background to the non-traditional colours, it just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny page, Corrie! Love the non traditional colora.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Corrie. Love this!

    ReplyDelete