Friday 14 December 2018

Keep calm and wait for Christmas

Hello everyone,

For today's Katzelkraft inspiration I have made a Christmas card. The photos are taken at an angle because I wanted to capture all the gold. I just couldn't make it work with a straight on photo. There is gold paint in the gelli print and all the embossing is done with golden powder.




As mentioned I used a gelli print from my stash. This one had red, light blue and gold paint on it and I have been waiting to use it because I thought is was a really nice print. Anyway, I stamped the swirl with VersaMark and heat embossed it with gold powder; I also dipped the edges of the card in the ink pad and embossed them too. Next I stamped the angel on the card and on a piece of white card stock. I coloured him with Copic Markers and cut him out without his halo. I used a VersaMark pen to colour the halo on the card panel and heat embossed that too with gold powder. Lastly I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed the edges. Everything was then glued onto the panel and the panel stuck onto a white card base. 

I have used these stamps: 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



3 comments:

  1. The reluctant angel. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Corrie - I have great admiration that you managed to capture any of the metallics - it's a very hard thing to do! xo

    ReplyDelete