Thursday 20 December 2018

So very merry !

Hello everyone,

Today I have made a postcard and an ATC with the lovely Treena by Vera Lane Studio.
She is fabulous to use for your Christmas cards if not this year then next year ! I decide every year to start making Christmas cards just after Christmas but I never do and every year it is a little bit of a race to get them all done.



This postcard was made with a gel print. I added some collage with pattern paper and washi tape and heat embossed some little stars. Little Treena was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered her and the sentiment from the same set to the postcard. 



This Treena is upside down because she had too much eggnog or sherry ! Or both ! lol
I printed her, coloured her and cut her out and adhered her to this ATC which is a piece of gelli print. 

You'll find little Treena HERE

image 0

Thank you for stopping by today !



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these, Corrie...you never fail to amuse me with your creative antics!!!

    ReplyDelete