Wednesday 3 May 2017

My own little world

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today we celebrate another release by Stampotique Originals. It is also the second week of the 'One Layer' challenge. We would love to see you play along with us this week; you might just win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just read the rules first !

Anyway, I made a card for this week's, for me very difficult, challenge !


I have used two stamps from the new release.  I stamped Matilda and the sentiment on a piece of Bristol card stock and coloured everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. 
 I then glued the panel to a white card and that was that ! 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. That quote works SO well with her - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat geweldig ! Die tekst past echt perfect bij de stempel !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, and I absolutely ADORE that quote, perfect for that character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat komen er vreselijk mooie dingen van jou langs de laatste weken Corrie. Dit is ook zo bijzonder. En wat een tekst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a kiss and a hug. Can I come live with you?
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her! Great colouring, as always - and such a brilliant image.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete