Tuesday 9 May 2017

Free soul

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Visible Image where today I am showcasing one of the sentiment stamps... Visible Image have great word stamps and this is one of my favourites... I have paired the words with some Tim Holtz paper dolls, a piece of pattern paper with text on it and some PaperArtsy Fresco Paints.



I started with a piece of pattern paper which has all these advertisements printed on it. I glued it onto some white card stock as it was quite thin. I then used a brayer and some acrylic paints from PaperArtsy to knock the text back a little. Next I chose the people I wanted to use and decided where to stamp and place them.  I then stamped the sentiments. This is one stamp; I just used masking tape to selectively stamp the words. Next I placed the people and glued them down and added some 'ground' under them so they were not floating. Lastly I splattered some black paint on the page. 

I used this stamp set :


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:



2 comments: