Thursday 13 June 2024

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! Today's Vera Lane Studio post is an art journal spread. I have used the set 'Pelican Beach' which was released this week. 


Aren't they fabulous! 
I started with printing and colouring the images. I used Copic Markers. I then cut them out. Next was the background. I used acrylic paint and a brush to create a kind of sea, land and sky image. I loosely painted some clouds as well. I added some Rub-Ons (by AALL & Create #8) and some stamping. I used Janet's stamp set called African Voices (also by AALL & Create #692). 
I placed the birds on the pages and added one of the Ephemera text strips by Autour de Mwa & Co, also AALL & Create (#47). I thought this one was fun to combine with the pelicans. 
Lastly I doodled around the page and that was that! 

You will find the Pelican set HERE

Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment