Tuesday 11 June 2024

Live simply, bloom wildly

 Hello everyone, 

It's Tuesday and that means another post for AALL & Create. This time I have made a round card. 


Here's how:


I started by cutting out the inner circle of this die. I coloured it with Distress Oxide ink and then toned it down with white paint using a brayer. 


I stamped and coloured the girl, then cut her out. 


I die cut some sprigs from this die set. I used gelli prints for this. I ended up cutting them up and using bits. 


Next I added stamping to the background. I must say I wasn't happy with this at all.....


I ended up doing more stamping and colouring in the flowers. I used watercolour markers for this. 


I added a tiny bit of washi tape for her to stand on.. 


This is the finished project. I ended up drawing around the pink flowers with a black marker and I liked that better. Probably should have just stamped them with black ink. I added one of the die cut sprigs and the sentiment of the set. I doodled around that too. In the end I quite like it. lol



I have used the following materials:

Dies:
#38 - Counting Circles
#42 - Papyrus Essence

Washi:
#62 - Raspberry Clafoutis

Stamps:
#692 - African Voices by Janet Klein
#523 - Flower Pops by Janet Klein
#1132 - Blooming Wildly by Janet Klein 
#1162 - Cirque by Autour De Mwa
#1156 - Numero Uni by Autour De Mwa

You'll find more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a worldwide list of stockists on:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment