Tuesday 25 June 2024

Eat cake!

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. It's Tuesday so that means another post for AALL & Create! This time I have made a journal page. 


Here's how:


I had this idea in my mind to make a journal page with this girl and cake. So I started with finding cakes from this ephemera pack. I used a few more in the end. 


Next I made a gel print with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


I toned it down with white paint and then used a brayer to roll pink and black VersaFine Clear ink over it. It gives it a little grunge. I then added some stamping. 


The main images were stamped and coloured. I used Copic Markers to colour.


I this point, after adding splatters too, I was wondering whether I went to far... So much going on but I decided to just go ahead with it. 


And this is the end result. I think it came out nice. 





I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil #185 - Margarita Dreams by Janet Klein
Washi tape # 17 - Mix & Match by Janet Klein

Ephemera by Bipasha Bk: 
#59 - Candies & Doughnuts

Stamps by Janet Klein:
#1133 - La Dolce Vita 
#409 - Home 
#692 - African Voices 

Stamps by Autour De Mwa:
#1162 - Cirque 
#489 - Wisecracks 


For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


or 

www.aallandcreate.com/stockists

Thank you for stopping by ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment