Tuesday 18 June 2024

Party hard, celebrate harder.

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a card/artjournal page. You can call it what you like. I had fun making this and really like how it came out. 


Here's how I made it:


I started with die cutting a card/page. 


I then gel printed that piece of paper with this stencil and acrylic paint. 


I toned it down a little with white paint and then added some pieces of Rub-on. 


Added some stamping. 


Stamped out my focal images and started colouring. 


This is how they came out, I then cut them out and started assembling everything. 


and here it is all put together. 




I have used:
Stencil #30 by Autour De Mwa
Rub ons #10 - Red Red Wine by Autour De Mwa
Die #42 - Papyrus Essence

Stamps:
#383 - Scripted Hexagons by Bipasha Bk
#349 - Bold Alpha Mini by Bipasha Bk
#1139 - Buttercream Birdy Bliss by Bipasha Bk
#1141 - Bulldog Bash by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


or 


Thank you for stopping by today !




No comments:

Post a Comment