Tuesday 26 July 2022

Happy Birthday

 Hello everyone, 

Today I have a birthday card to share. I made this one for AALL & Create and I used one of Janet's little peeps. 


Here's how:


First I stamped the girl I was going to use as my focal point, coloured her and then cut her out. 


Next I cut a piece of card stock that is slightly smaller than the card. I coloured it with oil pastels en then added some white paint with a brayer over the top to tone it down. I also added some stencilling with Archival ink.


Next: I stamped the background randomly with the same Archival inks (Magenta Hue and Saffron) and Versafine Clair Nocturne. 


I then drew a line along the edges and added some washi tape. 


I then put the girl on the washi tape and added the sentiment. 



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Washi tape : #19 - Wishy Washy by Janet Klein
Stencil: #85 - Abundance by Olga Heldwein
Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#494 - X or O by Janet Klein
#666 - Everyday Sentiments by Janet Klein
#677 - Flower Eye by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of 
international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Corrie - that's going to be a great keeper for the recipient! I'm loving that delightful hairstyle, wondering if my 2" do needs an upgrade. It must be the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hair too ! It is what made me fall in love with this stamp ! My hair is much, much shorter ! lol Thank you for you lovely comment ! xoxo

      Delete