Tuesday 12 July 2022

A silent place

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another project for AALL & Create. This time I have made an artjournal page.


Here is how:



I dunked my paper (Approx, A5) in Distress Oxide ink Antique Linen and Fossilised Amber. I then added texture paste with a stencil.


Next I printed this stencil by dunking it into ink and printing on the page. I used Fossilised Amber DOI for this. 


Next background stamping using DOI Fossilised Amber, Ground Espresso and Versafine Clair in Nocturne. 


I then added some pieces of washi tape.


Stamping the focal image


All coloured and cut out, ready to go on the page. 


Here it is all complete. Love it ! Oh, I also added some black splatters using a Posca paint pen.




A small talk sticker by Tim Holtz finished it off. 

I have used :
Stencils:
#38 by Olga Heldwein
#67 - Broken Circles by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#715 - Thinking of you by Tracy Evans
#543 - Reckoner Digits by Tracy Evans
#625 - Vine by Tracy Evans
#540 - Daisywise by Tracy Evans 

Washi:
#25 mm by Autour de Mwa
#31 - Take Risks by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




3 comments:

  1. Once again I am gobsmacked by your page, Corrie - the textural aspect and quietly stated background is lovely, and the sentiment has me breathless (is that your own quote, or did you find it somewhere?). Wonderful, wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Win ! You are so kind ! The sentiment was made up from clippings stickers by Tim Holtz. I just look for things that go together and which I feel will go with my project. It is very much instinctive as opposed to thinking about things. I hope that makes sense... xoxo

      Delete