Friday 1 July 2022

To travel is Freedom

 Hello everyone, 

Today it's the 1st of July, can you imagine? Time flies doesn't it. I have an artjournal spread to show you and I made this for the new Challenge at Country View Challenges. The theme this month is 'Travel' and was set by Christine. 

I don't have a video this time because I have decided to take have a break. It is not filming that takes the time but the editing takes ages. I am going on holiday too this month so all a bit of a rush.. 


I do have some step by step photos though:


First I chose two images from this fabulous Stamperia paper by Antonis Tzanidakis called Sir Vagabond, aviator. 


All cut out and ready to go.


I used a brayer to put some paint on my pages, staying within the colour palette of the paper ie. beiges and a touch of red. I also used a little bit of white to tone everything down.


I also added some stencilling and stamping. Stamps used also by Stamperia.


A bit of washi tape here and there. 


After deciding where to put everything I glued the images down. I added three words : to travel is..



I hope you got inspired to play along with us! If you do, please read the rules on the blog first. 

I'll be back soon with more inspiration. 






12 comments:

  1. This is stunning Corrie! I hope you have a lovely holiday. Take care and have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are so perfect for scrapbook or journal pages! Perfect take on the Travel theme Corrie! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect indeed ! I love them. Thanks Christine ! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pages, Corrie!!! It is very true of your work that less is more. Have a happy July!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Corrie - love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, Corrie - this spread is truly delightful. I hope that your holiday will be just as joyous! Happy travels, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Win. Holiday was fabulous ! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Wow, what beautiful pages! I love your background and the fussy cut Stamperia images - gorgeous 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy July! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete