Thursday 24 February 2022

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! 

For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an artjournal page in my 8 x 8 Dylusions journal.



I started by painting the pages with acrylic paints in different beiges and creams for the sand and a blue and white for the sky. I then added a stencil print (#77 Sunflower Power by AALL & Create) and some stamping (#338 & #523 both by Janet via AALL & Create). I printed and coloured the images and then cut them out. I glued them onto the page and added some shading underneath the girl and the pyramids. The sentiment from the set and a pencil line along the edges of the page finished it off. 

I have used the set "Wanderlust" that came out this week. You will find it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Yes! Don't we all have this these days. Your journal page makes me want to get on a plane and head out into the wide, wide world. I LOVE it! Those few elements of textural interest just make all that sand sing...beautifully done, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Win ! Those were the days, when you could just jump on a plane !!! Hopefully we will get back to that ! xoxo

      Delete