Tuesday 22 February 2022

The secret of every day things..

 Hi everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where I am sharing a 6 x 6 journal page with Bipasha's new wren stamp. Isn't it cute! 




First I added Distress Oxide inks to a piece of 6 x 6 paper. I used Faded Jeans and Vintage photo. I then rolled white paint over the top. When everything had dried I stamped the little wren over the top. 


I also stamped him on a separate piece of card stock and coloured him. I then cut him out. 


I then added some background stamping to my piece of paper. 

\

Also, added washi tape. Actually the blue tape by Tracy called Mother Nature inspired the colours on this page. 


I added a doodle line along the edges of the page and glued the cut out and coloured wren to the one on the page. 



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:
Stencil #145 - Jumbo ABC's by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#457 - Background Voices by Bipasha Bk
#470 - Scripted Diamonds by Bipasha Bk
#631 - Little Wren by Bipasha Bk

Washi:
#11 - Mother Nature by Tracy Evans
#24 - Power words by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit :


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




8 comments: