Tuesday 1 February 2022

Always be on the lookout

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create post I have made a card. I went back into the 'archives' to search out some older stamps that I still really like and this is what I came up with.



Here's how:


I used Distress Oxide inks, sprays and some pigment powders to make this background. I just put them all on my craft sheet, spritzed with water and dunked the card in it. I then added a stencil print.


This stamp is one of my favourite ones for backgrounds; there are so many elements to use.. I used a greenish ink that matched some of the background. 


A bit more background stamping. This time with black.


Next I stamped the fish on the card and on a piece of watercolour paper. 


I then watercolored the fish... and cut it out.


I then glued it onto the one on the card. I also added a sentiment, in this case a small talk sticker by Tim Holtz. 



I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

stencil #59 Weathered tiles by Autour de Mwa
Stamps:
#489 Wisecracks by Autour de Mwa
#58 Scribble it by Autour de Mwa
#386 Ocean Wonders by Bipasha Bk

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Heel mooi gedaan ,dank je voor de uitleg er bij

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is purely lovely, Corrie - wonder was my word of the year for 2021, and it's amazing how many beautiful things it brought into my life, including this. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete