Thursday 26 November 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For this week's project for Vera Lane Studio I have made an AJ spread and a postcard. 



This funky little bird is from the Parrot Love set that was released last week. I printed him, his tree and a sentiment from the set and coloured him and cut him out.  
I started my pages with Janet's stencil #114 (Art) for AALL & Create and some texture paste. 
I then added acrylic paints in yellow, green and a touch of turquoise. I added water to each colour, let it run and dried it before adding the next colour. I then added stamping with Janet's stamp set #404 (Visual Ingredients) for AALL & Create. Lastly I added the bird and the sentiment. 

You'll find this set HERE



This postcard was made with Sakana, she is from an older set. She comes with and without the fish on her head. I printed and coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out. 
Next I made a print with Janet's stencil #117 (Petals & Pods) for AALL & Create and Distress Oxide Ink. 
I added some washi tape (AALL & Create) and put her on it. I then added the sentiment which is a snarky sticker by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find Sakana HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment:

  1. It's always such a treat to come and visit your page, Corrie. I love your journal spread, and your postcard is such a laugh...many thanks for your continued entertainment!

    ReplyDelete