Thursday 19 November 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard and a journal page. 



This cutie came out this week and is called 'Just Jump'. I placed her on a background that I made with iZink glazes after I heat embossed an AALL & Create background stamp on it. I added some more stamping and inked some of the edges. I think those pastel colours look nice. I printed the jumping girl and coloured her with Copic markers, trying to keep to the same pastel colours. I then cut her out and placed her on the card. I added the sentiment and that finished it off. 

You'll find this set HERE



The second project is a journal page. I used an older image from the set 'Hump day' which is still available on request. I inked and stamped a piece of Design paper from my stash and then set out to colour the dromedary; then cut him out and placed him on the paper after adding some washi tape for him to stand on. The sentiment is a snarky sticker by Tim Holtz. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. Or Corrie - you're a delight. I really like your Just Jump piece, but it's the camel that has me in stitches...love it! :D

    ReplyDelete