Thursday 5 November 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this weeks Vera Lane Studio project I have made two postcards. 


The first one is with this little snowman/girl.. I did the background with a stencil; I rubbed it with Distress Oxide ink, spritzed it with water and printed it onto the piece of paper. I then dabbed most of it off again because I wanted it really light. I added the washi tape (AALL & Create) and put my Snowman and tree over top. The sentiment is from the same set. 
The images were printed, coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. 

You'll find this set which is called "Merry" HERE


This card was so much fun to make. I dug out an old image from my stash; it is called 'Love Boat', how cute is that. I printed it ages ago so just coloured it with my Copics and cut it out. The background is a gelli print from my stash. I just added a little white paint here and there. 

This set is still available on request. Just let Janet know you want it and she'll put it into the shop. 

Here's the link to the shop :


Thank you for stopping by today !



2 comments:

  1. These are both delightful, Corrie...your imagination and creativity knows no bounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, your third comment did make it to me, with thanks! I agree that Blogger is having some major issues (seems like since they changed the format)...

    ReplyDelete