Thursday 12 November 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! Today I have made 2 postcards for Vera Lane Studio. The first one was made with the this week released 'Winter/Spring' and is a little wishful thinking on my part... The second was made with an older set called 'Tiny snow family'. 


I chose the Spring version of this set as I said: wishful thinking. I really do not like Winter because I hate the cold and wet weather we get here. Anyway, I used a background from my stash that had a printed stencil (AALL & Create) on it. I printed the girl, the tree and the sentiment, coloured them and cut them out. I added some washi tape to the bottom of the card and put the girl and the tree on top if it. 

You'll find this set HERE.

 


For this postcard I made the background by masking a piece of paper and painting between the tape. It is not perfect but I like it. I printed, coloured and cut out the images and adhered them onto the card after I put some washi tape down to stand them on. The sentiment is from the the same set. 

You'll find the Tiny Snowfamily HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. These are great, Corrie. I love the thought (if not the actuality) of spring being in the air...I'm wishing for that already, with five months or so of winter to go yet! The background makes me smile - I would never have used something so geometric for a season, and yet it works just amazingly well. And your 'favorite snowflake' is pure delight!

    ReplyDelete