Tuesday 7 April 2020

Collect beautiful moments

Hello everyone,

For this weeks AALL & Create project I have made a mini book cover. I might still put some signatures in...


Here's how:


First I coloured 2 pieces of watercolour paper with Distress Oxide inks. I dunked and dried until I was happy. I used Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron and Broken China. I then used this stencil to 'stamp' on both pieces using the same inks. 


Next I stamped the background a little. 


I then stamped part of the big flower on the front cover and another flower from this set in the back cover. I also added the word 'beautiful' which is from a sentiment from this set. 


I used Inktense pencils to colour everything. I like the look of it but still not sure whether these pencils are my thing. I see Abs using them all the time so I thought I'd give them another go. 


And here is the finished result. I put the book together and glued the covers on. The book is made with a die from Eileen Hull. 


The back of the book. 

I have used the following stamps:

#294 - Tile Pile by Autour the Mwa
#265 - Blooming Poppies by Olga Heldwein

Stencil:
#78 - Cloister Grillle by Olga Heldwein

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous covers, Corrie - loving the colour combination and the crispness of it all!

    ReplyDelete