Tuesday 21 April 2020

Limited edition

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have decorated a MDF Monolith using all Tracy Evans stamps. I also used a stencil by Olga Heldwein.


And here's how I made this:



First I gessoed the MDF stand and then sprayed them with Dina Wakley's gloss sprays. I used Lemon and Lime. Later I added a touch of Cheddar. 
When this was all dry I stamped it with Archival inks in roughly the same colours. 




Next I added black paint along the edges and used this stencil to add some modelling paste. 


I did the same to the back. 



Next I sprayed some card stock with gloss spray, using Cheddar, Turquoise and Ocean. After drying I placed these pieces in my stamp platform and stamped the butterfly. 



I cut it out and added the yellow pen nib to add some contrast. I also doodled along some of the lines of the butterfly with a white pen. 



And here it is all finished ! I added a word chip by Tim Holtz on which I added some of the turquoise spray along the edges. I also cut it in two pieces. 



The back of the stand.





I have used the following stamp, all by Tracy Evans:
#267 - Nature Elements
#304 - Heartfelt
#302 - Going postal
#307 - Overlapping texture

and a stencil by Olga Heldwein:
#2 

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous colours and design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourgeous will have to give it a go. Thank you

    ReplyDelete