Thursday 16 April 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday!

For today's post I have made a tag and a postcard.



This tag was made with the set 'Cat & Canary' that was released this week. They were coloured with Copic Markers. The background was made with Distress Oxide Inks to which I added some stamping.
You'll find Cat & Canary HERE


I love these rats from the the set 'Oh rats' and I had to make another project with one of them. I like this one because he looks slightly bewildered. lol 
He was coloured with Copic Markers and I added shading with coloured pencils. The background was from my stash and was made with Distress Oxide inks. I added some white embossing and washi tape. 

You'll find the 'Oh rats' HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. These are pretty awesome cards Corrie, love your amazing designs and colours.x

    ReplyDelete