Tuesday 18 June 2019

Make art not war

Hello everyone,

welcome to the my blog where today I have an art journal page for VivaLasVegaStamps! to share.


I don't think this is my best work, I am just not very inspired at the moment but these things happen and usually they pass ! Anyway here's how I did it :


First I painted the pages roughly with pink, yellow and orange acrylic paints by Amsterdam.


I then knocked it back by brayering white paint over the top. 


I then stencilled over the top with the same three colours of paint. 


Again knocking it back with white. 


I then added some stamping...


...some more stencilling with white paint, doodling and splatters with Posca paint pens also in yellow, pink, orange and white. 



I stamped the man on book pages and cut him out, the sentiment was also stamped on book paper but on the unprinted edge. I adhered everything to the page and added some washi tape here and there. As an afterthought I added some more black stamping with the 'x's'. 


I have used the following stamps :


Other materials;

Amsterdam paints :
Azo Orange - Nickel Titan Yellow - Quinacridone Rose - Titanium White

Posca Paint pens:

Orange, yellow, pink and white

Bookpaper
Washitape
Black fineliner
Stencil

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing background. Love this "double" toning down with white. I couldn't resist having a go and followed your step by step. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete