Thursday 13 June 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday !

For today's Vera Lane Studio DT post I have made a trio of ATC's,  a postcard and an Art Journal page. The ATC's have been made with this week's release called 'Top of my Head'. Aren't they fun?


I had fun making these. I printed and coloured them and cut them out. I spend quite some time to find words that would go with them and used an old novel for this. I think it turned out quite well. The background are pieces of gel printed paper.






You'll find 'Top of my head' HERE

For the postcard I used the girl facing forward from last week's release 'Back to Back'. I added a flower to her hair and the background is made out of watercolour paper that was coloured with Distress Oxide Inks. I stencilled the flower over the top with white acrylic paint. I also added some stamping. 


You'll find the 'Back to back' digi's HERE


And last but not least:



I made a quick gel print and added some stamping. I coloured the houses first so I just used similar colours in the print. I added some Washi, placed the houses on top and added one of the sentiments of the set. 

You'll find 'Amsterdam' HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





1 comment: