Wednesday 26 June 2019

XO XO XO

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create Guest Design Team post I have made a 6 x 6 journal page. I have used two of the new stamp sets for this. Isn't the new release fabulous ?


How cute is he? lol 

Here's how I made it :


I painted my piece of paper with a light lime/yellow colour and when it was dry I went over it with a turquoise. I used a brayer for this. Next I placed the stencil on the top and wiped away the top layer of paint through it. I love this effect. 


Next I toned it down with white paint, again using a brayer. 


I then used this new stamp set by Aida Domisiewicz and randomly stamped the background and I used one of the stamps to stamp on the blank edge of book paper.. I am going to use these as clouds. 


Next I stamped my little monster and decided where I wanted him and the clouds. I also added some more stamping in the background. I also stamped one of the sentiments but in the end I didn't' use this one. I also added a black line around the paper.


Next I coloured the monster and the sentiment using my Copic markers. 


here he is, I then cut him out. 


In the end I decided to go for the XO XO XO sentiment and stamped the Roaaar! in orange ink along the edges for a pop of colour. I also decided the monster didn't stand out enough so I die cut a circle out of vellum and placed it on a roughly torn circle of book text. I added some washi tape and placed the monster on top. Much better... Lastly I coloured a new sentiment, matted it on black card stock and adhered it. 








I have used :

Stamp set #211 - Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz
Stamp set #216 - Monsterous by Olga Heldwein
Stencil #29 by Autour de Maw

For more information about the fab stamps and stencils, including the new release, please visit:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. These little monsters are super cute indeed, and, seeing this marvellous page, I now need them.
    By the way, all your projects with the new AALL&CREATE release are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete