Thursday 27 June 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday to you ! For today I have two little projects with Vera Lane Studio Images to show you; I have used collage sheets for both and just made the backgrounds. So easy when you don't have an awful lot of time.


This is from the this week released "back to back" collage sheet. She is already available in the uncoloured version. I just made the background using acrylic paint and a brayer starting with the yellow. I then took a stencil, rubbed a Distress Oxide Ink pad over it, spritzed it with water and used it to print on the page. I like this effect. I then used a white pen to outline some of the flowers. Next I used a pink Distress Oxide and a brayer and added it along the edges mainly. I then took most of it off again with a baby wipe. Lastly I added some stencilling with black paint and doodled a line around the pages. The pages were then ready for the image and the sentiment. 

You will find the collage sheet 'Back to back' HERE
There is also a 'Back to Back' sentiment sheet HERE

The second project is a tag:


To a tag cut out of watercolour paper I added Distress Oxide inks with the dunking method, drying in between the colours. I then added stamping in the same colours. These little guys are from the "top of my head' collage sheet and these are also already available in an uncoloured version. I then added some shading around them with a coloured pencil and found this great sticker that really applied to me that day ! lol 

You will find the "Top of my head" collage sheet HERE. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment