Monday 1 October 2018

Fern

Hello everyone, 

It is a new month and that means a new challenge over at Country View Challenges.  It is Rachel's turn and she has chosen the fabulous  theme 'plantastic'. I have made a postcard this time and have a video too. 



Here's the link to the VIDEO

or you can click on the pic!




I hope you'll join in ! You might win a £20 voucher for the shop ! Just make sure you read the rules first; you'll find them on the Country View Challenges blog. 

Thank you so much for stopping by !

5 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige achtergrond heb je weer gemaakt !
    Heel mooie kaart !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fantastic video . It's such a thrill seeing you use my stamp. Thanks Corrie. ❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what a big stamp!!! Lovely make Corrie, I'm impressed by the fussy cutting… I would never have had the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colours, Corrie!!! And I also love the stencilling, stamping and spattering on the background!!! This big fern looks gorgeous with this background!!! Have a fabulous October!!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I can feel the texture in that fern; I am agog that you fussy cut it out!!! You have the patience of a saint, my friend! A marvellous postcard from a marvellous artist!

    ReplyDelete