Tuesday 2 October 2018

CheckMate

Hello everyone,

Isn't this new AALL & Create release fantastic ! I can't stop playing with them. For today I have made an AJ page with Bipasha's fab Chess Stampsets.





I used a blending tool and these Oxide Inks to colour this page. I then used a stencil and water to make it a little more interesting. I did add another flower later because it became obscured by the stamp. 


Next, I stamped the border stamp. I also added a few elements of Tracy's Numbered Botanical A4 stamp. When I was happy with how it looked I stamped the chess border stamp again on white card stock, coloured the chess pieces in and cut them out. I then adhered them over the top of the image on the page.  The sentiment is from the other set by Bipasha called 'Chess Pieces' Lastly I added some shading and matted the piece on black card stock. 


Here it is again... 


A couple of close ups ! 



I have used :

Stampsets # 115 - Chess Art by Bipasha BK
 #122 Chess Pieces by Bipasha BK
#110 Numbered Botanical by Tracy Evans
Stencil #31by Carol AndCo

You'll find more information and a list of worldwide stockist for all AALL & Create products 


Thank you so much for stopping by today !



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic, the imagery looks wonderful and I love your colouring and shading. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. jouw creaties zijn altijd top ,!!!
    Groetjes
    MAria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these chess pieces, Corrie, and the mini chess board. Very artistic to have created your grounding by using the lightest of the oxide inks! I am not a chess player but I like this AJ page a lot! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page, Corrie - that is a fabulous stamp on top of your inks, and I'm in love with the colour combination AND the design. Drooling here; my envy is palpable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corrie, your page is stunning - those chess pieces really do take centre stage and I love the colours in the background!

    ReplyDelete