Saturday 20 October 2018

Arty Angel

Hello everyone,

I am totally smitten with the stamp and stencil collection by AALL & Create. The last new release is equally fabulous !
I chose two stamp sets by Louise Nelson to play with today and added in a stencil by Autour de Mwa.


And here's how:


I started off with a tag on which I glued book paper. Next I painted it with two creamy shades of acrylic paints. I then added a light blue/turquoise layer over it and used the stencil and a baby wipe to add some interest. 


Next I stamped the background. 


I stamped some of the circles on a piece of pattern paper and on the tag so I could glue it on without losing any of the details. Unfortunately I didn't like the result so I had to peel it off again. That's why I covered the bottom of the tag with Dina Wakley washi tape. lol 


Colouring the angel with my Copic markers. 


Here you can see the washi tape 'island' she's standing on. This was to cover the mess I made by pulling off the piece of paper... I also added some hearts to cover some of the excessive washi tape. In the end I think it turned out nice.. I added some more stamping along the edges and put a ribbon through the hole. 



I have used the following sets:

Stamp #78 - Quirky circles by Louise Nelson
Stamp #131 - Arty Angels by Louise Nelson
Stencil #45 - Digital bubbles by Autour the Mwa

For more information and a list of worldwide stockists, please visit :


Thank you so much for stopping by today !


3 comments:

  1. Leuk gedaan Corrie. Creatief "foutjes" oplossen. Vaak wordt het dan nog leuker. Leuk hoe jij met de AALL-tjes omgaat. Ik word er helaas wel hebberig van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Corrie, her dress is fantastic and I love her set against the subtle backdrop. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely tag, Corrie - she's definitely my kind of art angel! I want her sitting on my shoulder (or in my tag collection :D ).

    ReplyDelete