Thursday 4 October 2018

Let's coffee and some wickedness !

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday to you !

For today's Vera Lane Studio Post I have made three projects. All three are quite simple and straightforward because I used design paper for the backgrounds.

This is the first one, a postcard with the latest new release called Barista !


There is also a ready coloured girl in this set but I decided to use the other one and colour her with my Copics. I find this very relaxing. The sentiment is also from this set and I adhered both images to the background which is a piece of design paper with a scrap at the bottom. 

You'll find Barista HERE

image 0


The second project is an Art journal page:



I used one of the 'Wee Witches'. Again I coloured her, added a pumpkin from the Jack o' Lantern set and adhered them, together with some washi tape on a piece of design paper. I really like how this turned out. 

You'll find the Wee Witches HERE

image 0


You'll find the Jack o'Lanterns HERE


image 0

The third and last project is an ATC.


I really love this little guy ! Isn't he adorable ... haha, well I think so anyway. 

You'll find him HERE.


image 0

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. You're having waaaaaaay too much fun in the studio, Corrie! I love the barista, particularly - it must be that luscious red you used! She just makes me want to go and get another gallon of coffee!

    ReplyDelete