Tuesday 14 August 2018

Not happening today !

Hello everyone,

I am very blessed to be on so many fantastic Design Teams but sometimes it is just nice to do something for me ! So when I received a pack of "snarky" Small Talk stickers by Tim Holtz (as part of a DT package), there was one sticker that gave me an instant idea. So I set to work and filmed the process:


The weird thing is that I struggled with it. Don't know why, maybe it is because I don't often play anymore and I was a little overwhelmed. 
I used a variety of materials but have made no list. If you have any questions please ask ! 

Here is the VIDEO:

or go via this link to YouTube:



I hope you enjoy my video.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages and brilliant sentiment-I do think sometimes we overthink things-I know I do-TBH life was simpler when I only had a few dies/digis/papers to choose from-we now have so much stuff it's a challenge just deciding what to use!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Corrie, love your journal spread, love all the layering and fabulous sentiment. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic art journal page with one of my favorite Stampotique stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me grin - and this one tops the lot, in my opinion. I must steal the phrase, find a body, and creat. :D

    ReplyDelete