Tuesday 21 August 2018

Trust your wings

Hello everyone,

I have made a tag for AALL & Create today. I hope you like it !


here's how :


I have only used one stencil (#22) and one stamp set (#45). 



I started by adding modelling paste through a stencil..


When this had dried, I colourised the tag with Lindy's spray inks. 


Next I added some sewing and some background stamping ..


These butterflies are going to be the focal point. I stamped them on music paper and inked the edges. 


Here is the finished tag. I added some thread and silk under the butterflies and the sentiment. 



Here is some close up... 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




6 comments:

  1. Disappointed I didn't see a video of you spraying your heart out! Such a lovely background. This text and is new to me and I love it! Another phenomenal inspirational piece of artwork! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luscious, luscious, luscious...that colour combination is outstanding and I love the sketchiness of the thread work. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - colours right up my street, and beautiful work with Tracy's butterflies.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete