Friday 3 August 2018

I do love to be beside the seaside !

Hello everyone,

I am back with the second project for my sun, sea and sand Challenge over at Country View Challenges. I have made a postcard this time. I hope you will take part too and make something holiday and/or summer themed. You could win a £20 voucher for the shop !

Here's mine :


And here's how I made it:


I started with stamping this lovely lady and colouring her with my Copics. 


and here she is... 


Next I decided to use one of my gelli printed papers and added some heat embossing by adding the embossing ink through a stencil (AALL&Create) and some stamping.


This is how it looked. I like the fact that the embossing is not perfect. I love this worn look. 


I placed the lady on top of the embossing but added washi tape first for her to stand on. Lastly I added the sentiment. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Corrie, you have amazing colouring skills, and I love the worn embossing look too. Have a great weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love that background and the fun gal in her swimming costume, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognise the sentiment stamp! Beautiful colouring on the pin-up as well as a brilliant background, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beach lady looks so funny! Great colored. I like the background and I agree - the worn look of the embossed stencil is great!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love this image, Corrie! I love that she is wearing glasses! I love her thighs! I love her saggy boobs! I love her rounded belly! But, most of all, I love her smile! She is endearing to anyone over 50, I would think! Way to go! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty here - you are seriously making consider a significant investment in Copic markers, and I'd sworn off colouring for life! Wonderful....

    ReplyDelete