Sunday 13 May 2018

Unsupervised !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second post for Country View Challenges this month. I hope you will play along with us. There is a £20 voucher for the shop to win ! Please make sure to read the RULES though!

I have made an art journal page for Monika's 'be humorous' theme and I hope it will make you chuckle !


I have used all PaperArtsy materials for this apart from the sentiment; I picked that up at the Dutch Art Specially meeting in April and it is by Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda. 

I have filmed the process of making this and I hope you'll pop over and have a look. It would be even more fantastic if you could subscribe to my channel ! Thank you ! 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Fun and uses my mantra lol
    love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page and great video!!! I love your background and the circle stamping!!! This creature is so cute but he might be very naughty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Corrie - perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endless possibilities indeed - the world is not safe!

    ReplyDelete