Friday 25 May 2018

A trio of Quirks

Hello everyone,

and welcome to this blogpost where I'd like to share a trio of ATC's with the lovely AALL & Create stamps and stencils.



And here is how I made them... 


I chose these stamps and stencil to use. In the end I didn't use the #3 set. 
The background papers are mop-ups from a gelli print session. Sometimes these are nicer than the actual prints. 


I used this stencil by Kassa Haselden and it is so versatile. So many different possibilities. I have three very different ATC's with one and the same stencil. 
I used a blending tool and Distress Oxides with the stencil and then heat embossed the ink with clear powder. 


Choosing the images and colouring them is so much fun ! 


All ready to go ! 


And here is the result ! 






I you are interested in any of the stamps and stencils by AALL & Create please visit :
for more information about the products and a list of worldwide stockists.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. A great little collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATC's are great fun, Corrie, and I love how you've used the stencil so many different ways to achieve your look!

    ReplyDelete