Thursday 3 May 2018

Friend

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday to you all. For Vera Lane Studio this week I have made an art journal page and a postcard.
For the AJ page I have used the Kat and Kadee set which was released this week.
Isn't she adorable ... and that cat !!



I am probably boring you to death with my gelli prints but they are so very handy for all sorts.... I have used two today. I added some stamping and washitape and that just finished it off I think. 

You will find Kat and her friend HERE




And if you have a girl and her cat, you have to have a boy and his dog ! lol 
This set is called Boy and his dog and you will find them HERE.



Thank you for stopping by today !  

I'll be back next Thursday with more inspiration ! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving the girl and her cat, accompanied by the boy and his dog...you sure know how to hit all the warm and fuzzy buttons. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete