Thursday 30 November 2017

Say cheese

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Katzelkraft. I cannot get enough of the animal stamps and today I have used a cat which I paired with the camera. I turned the scene into a card.



I used a gelli print for this card which I took from my stash. I stamped the camera on white card stock and coloured it with coloured pencils, cut it out and set it aside. I then stamped the cat on tissue paper and glued this face down onto white card stock with gel medium. Because the tissue is so thin you can see the image through the paper and so have created a reverse image. I coloured him with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers and a water brush and then cut him out to. The two were then adhered to the gelli printed panel after I stuck some washi tape on it. Lastly I added some shading and the sentiment that comes with the camera. I then glued the panel to a white card. 

I have used the following stamps:



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Would never have thought of pairing these......love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his expression! You sure do have some brilliant ideas, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Corrie - and oh, so imaginative!!!

    ReplyDelete