Friday 1 December 2017

Mrs. Claus is coming to town

Hello everyone,

and Happy December ! Can you believe it is December ! I can still remember sitting in the sun in the Summer having dinner and sipping a nice glass of red wine. Now it is almost Christmas... Talking of Christmas; it was very much the inspiration for this postcard for Roc's team.


I have turned "bird lady" into Mrs. Claus ! and it suits her ! lol
I took one of my gelli printed backgrounds and cut a postcard out of it. I added the white embossing with the 'Scalloped Lace Border' stamp and drew the stitch lines with a white paint pen. 
Next I stamped 'Bird Lady' but I selectively masked bits off as I wanted a present in her pocket and not a bird. Also I wanted to give her a Santa hat. So that's what I did. I drew the hat and the present, coloured all the elements and put them together on the card. The sentiment, some painty snowflakes and some pieces of washi tape finished it off... 

I used the following stamps: 


You will find all Roc's fabulous stamps HERE. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: