Saturday 13 June 2015

May all your dreams come true ..

Hello everyone,

Today I have made a card for my DT post for Lost Coast Designs. I did use a sentiment from a different company but I have no idea whose it is as it was given to me as a present.
Anyway here's my card:


I started with a piece of white card stock and put some model paste on it through a stencil. Next I gave it a coat of gesso and when everything was dry I used some Lindys Magicals to get some colour on it. I used 'Pretty in Pink Pink', 'Gag me with a spoon gray' and 'Midnight Rendezvous'. These names crack me up.... 

Anyway, when everything was as I wanted it and dry I stamped the background with one of the 'ATC Backgrounds' (part of) and then stamped 'Cosmos Face' with Versafine ink and clear embossed the image. Lastly I stamped the sentiment on a bit of vellum, clear embossed it and stapled it to the card front. The card front was then adhered to a white card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

11 comments:

  1. Great image and fab background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie achtergrond, vooral die swirl bovenin komt erg mooi uit Corrie...goede vintagelook in totaliteit
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful Corrie and one of my all time favourite stamps! The textures in the background look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi die swirl op de achtergrond en dit blijft een prachtige stempel...zeker zo komt deze zo mooi uit! Fijne zondag verder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weer een heel andere stijl maar ook erruug mooi Corrie, prachtige achtergrond!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly romantic Corrie, perfect colours and loads of shine :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. een prachtige elegante kaart in mooie poederachtige kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was about the make a comment about the color names, but you beat me to it! I especially love the "Gag Me With a Spoon Gray"! Your card is very beautiful, Corrie. The braiding in the image is mesmerizing, I think! What detail! Paired with your quote, it's just perfect! Mwah! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a romantic vintage look - this is really pretty, Corrie, and such a change of style - you're so versatile.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing the information with us it was very informative Dream

    ReplyDelete