My third and last project for today was dress up a page in my tiny Moleskine that already had pink paint on it.
I only used one stencil with white ink to create the blocks. The black stripes were made with a credit card and black ink. I used the same ink to age the edges. I used two Stampotique stamps :
The Altered Hello was stamped directly on the page with Versafine Black ink and while the ink was still wet I poured clear embossing powder over it and heated it. Wilbur was stamped on white card, coloured with alcohol markers and clear embossed. I glued him on the page on some Washi Tape. And that was it.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it….