Thursday 19 October 2017

Say cheese

Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing a tag that I made for Katzelkraft. I thought the look on this cat's face was priceless and went fabulously with the sentiment. He didn't want to smile !


I started off with a piece of card stock that I cut into a tag shape and added a layer of gesso to. 
Next I collaged some paper onto it. This was kindly gifted to me in a swap. The rest of the background is Distress Oxide ink in the colour Iced Spruce that I applied with my fingers. I then stamped the grungy circle with the same ink. The result is very subtle. 
Next I stamped, coloured and cut out the cat and adhered him to the tag. I added some shading, the sentiment and the ribbon and lastly doodled around the edges. That finished the tag. 

I used two stamps : 


Thank you so much for stopping by today !



5 comments:

  1. This made me grin, even if the cat wasn't so excited about it all. What a fabulously delightful tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and funny tag, Corrie! I really love it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag! It's beautifully designed and the cat looks so adorable 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I just said is true here too!! I love the use of the design paper and great grungy grey background effects.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have your grunge going on here, Corrie,and I love it! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete