Saturday 27 May 2017

The usual suspects

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. The weather is gorgeous today and as soon as I have done this blogpost I shall sit outside in the garden with a lovely glass of cold white wine !

I did fancy playing a little today and to not freak myself out too much (Mr. Mojo is still not completely back) I grabbed a gelli print that I made a while ago. I like the colours. I decided to use the Katzelkraft rats again as I think they are fantastic ! I combined them with background stamps which are all from VivaLasVegaStamps! as is the sentiment... and this art journal page is the result :




I really like the result and I hope Mr. Mojo is finally returning ! 

Thank you for stopping by today !! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun make Corrie
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors and as we say here in the States - "Oh Rats!" I really like y our rats but honestly Corrie - I love your background!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete