Tuesday 19 December 2023

Oh Deer, it's Christmas

 Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create DT project I have made another 6 x 6 card. This time I have used stamps by Abs and a few by Janet. 



Here's how I made this:


I really like this dear stamp but I didn't like the star on its forehead. So I decided to mask it off. 


I coloured him with watercolours;  also stamped a little party hat and painted that as well. I then cut everything out.


The sentiment which I separated. 


I painted a 6 x 6 with very light paint and added a stencil print with Distress Oxide ink. 


Some stamping...


Some more stamping an a few bits of washi tape. 


And here it is, all put together. 




I have used the following products:

Stencil #221 - Snow Crystals by Autour De Mwa & Co
Stamps: 
All by Autour De Mwa (& Co)
#366 - Roundly 
#489 - Wisecracks
#998 - Deer Oh Deer
#1003 - Jingle Dreams
Stamps by Janet Klein:
#948 - Define Christmas
#968 - Woof It Up
Washi tape : #53 - Jingle Stars by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products including a list of international stockists, please visit:


you'll find the online shop on the same website.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for later this week :

Merry Christmas! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I like “him” without the star Great idea to give him a party hat to wear
    Have a great Christmas I look forward to seeing your Aall and Create projects next year x

    ReplyDelete