Tuesday 26 December 2023

Hope this brightens your day

 Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely Christmas! 

This is the last post for AALL & Create for 2023. The year has gone by so quickly! 

I have made a small journal page sized 5" x 7" with all products by Bipasha Bk.


Here is how :


Firstly I put this gorgeous washi tape together on a piece of tissue paper. Isn't it beautiful? So clever.


I wanted to use this bird and one of the little flowers. I added some more colour over them to make them a little brighter. 


Next, I stamped and coloured this cactus. I used watercolours this time. I then cut it out. 


For the background I used some watercolour paper and I dunked the different sides into Distress Oxide inks which I smooshed on my craft mat en spritzed with water. After I was happy and it was dry I added the stencilling with the same inks and a blending tool.


I then stamped the background here and there.


and added some washi tape. These pieces are actually the rest of where I cut the bird and the flower out. I peeled it off the tissue and glued it down on my page. 


I used this older set for the sentiment. 


Here it is all put together. I like it ! 





I have used : All by Bipasha Bk

Stencil #115 - Spiral Checked
Washi tape #69- Prickly Blooms

Stamps:
#1073 - Botanical Bliss
#457 - Background Voices 
#568 - ABCs
#630 - Basic Sentiments

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:

 
or for the shop:


Thank you for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. I like it too It’s gorgeous What a lovely way to use that Washi tape

    ReplyDelete