Thursday 9 March 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

I have made a journal spread for this week's Vera Lane Studio project. 



This came together quite quickly. I used an AALL & Create stencil to create the background by rubbing Distress Oxide Ink over the stencil, spritzing with water and then printing it on the pages. I added some stamping with Janet's stamps by AALL & Create and also some washi tape. 
Einstein was printed and coloured and then cut out together with the bottles and the sentiment. I placed everything on the page, added some doodle lines and that was it ! 

You'll find Einstein HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. What fun, Corrie, and I love that quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background & color combinations! Awesome journal pages with Einstein & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete