Thursday 2 March 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday and welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a postcard that I made for Vera Lane Studio. 






I printed and coloured the images and then found tis background in my stash. It is a mop up page from the gelli plate. These days I try and make prints just like this on purpose ! I like them that much. Anyway, I added stamping using some of Janet's stamps by AALL & Create and then put down some washi tape also by Janet. I placed the images and the sentiment where I wanted them to go and that was that ! 

You'll find this set called 'I like you' with Winnie & Piglet HERE

Thank you for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. What a great combination on this postcard, Corrie - loving the pop of those characters against that (wildly) subdued background. The whole thing sings!

    ReplyDelete