Thursday 23 March 2023

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

For this weeks Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard with the newly released set "Chosen sister". 


I printed and coloured the girl and the sentiment, then cut them out. The background was made with Distress Oxide Spray in Picked raspberry. I just dripped some on the card and spritzed some water on it. I then added the hearts with a stencil and Picked Raspberry Oxide ink and a blendingtool. I did some random stamping, again with Distress Oxide, this time Vintage Photo and used the same ink to blend around the edges. The circles were stamped with a home made stamp.
I then added some washitape and placed the girl on it, glued down the sentiment and that finished the card. 

You'll find "Chosen sister" HERE

Thank you for stopping by ! 



1 comment:

  1. This is just so true, Corrie, and I love your page...it just feels like 'home'!

    ReplyDelete