Tuesday 24 May 2022

Rain makes the flowers grow

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create GDT post I have made a card. I used one of my favourite little people by Janet. 


Here's how I made it.


For the background I used a brayer and rolled acrylic paint in different areas. I used yellow, turquoise and pink. I then toned it down with white paint and the same brayer. 
Next I used this stencil, again with white paint. I like those bubbles. I added a few splatters too. 


I added some stamping using the same-ish colours of ink and grey and black. 


The focal points. I love stamping on book pages and hadn't done that for a while so I chose to stamp the clouds on book pages. 


All coloured up! 


Adding some washi tape to ground the little girl. 


And here she is...



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil:
#135 - Bricks & Bubbles by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
#523 - Flower Pops by Janet Klein
#357 - Fly by Janet Klein
#361 - Bloom by Janet Klein

Washi tape:
#19 - Wishy Washy by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products, please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by! 





1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the quiet colour in this one (most unusual for me, right?!) and the sweetness they generate. What a lovely stamp - little wonder it's a favourite. Thanks for the reminder about the rain; we've had a good deal of it, and perhaps I've been appreciating it too little!

    ReplyDelete