Tuesday 17 May 2022

One of a kind

 Hello everyone, 

For today's GDT project for AALL & Create I have decorated a mini canvas. I have no progress photographs this time because I simply forgot to take them. I do have a VIDEO tutorial though! 


I tried too make an antique picture that was found in the attic or somewhere. I started way to bright but got there in the end. 





A close up of all that lovely crackle...


If you would like to see how I made this please go to my YouTube Channel 


or click on the picture below:


I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil #145 Jumbo ABC's by Bipasha Bk

Stamps:

#662 - One Of A Kind by Tracy Evans
#661 - Woodland by Tracy Evans
#443 - Scripted Circles by Bipasha Bk 

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous canvas, Corrie, and you certainly nailed the antique look! I've got to pop over and see how you accomplished this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant background and lovely focal sunflower. X

    ReplyDelete